At Webisoft, we believe in working hard, playing harder, but never playing it safe. We’re always looking for talented new members that push us to be bolder, dream bigger and perform better. Think that’s you? We like your confidence. Drop us a line!
Quality Assurance / Quality control Specialist
Our center of excellence in software quality control is currently looking for an intuitive and rigorous person who has a good knowledge of computers and who will be able to detect and document anomalies in various software. This person will be at the heart of technical exchanges with the development and support teams.
Take on new challenges by joining a talented, dynamic and motivated team.
- Create comprehensive test plans to prepare test cases.
- Write various tests to verify the newly implemented code and ensure compliance with specifications.
- Perform tests on applications in all supported environments.
- Accurately document the defects found during the various test phases.
- Update the system test banks already in place.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of testing strategies.
- Depending on the needs of the technical support team, get involved with customers after a software delivery to the market.
- DEC in computer science or familiarity with the various Windows and mobile platforms, as well as with network environments.
- 2-3 years of experience as QA or QC in web, mobile, software project
- Good knowledge of programming logic and Jira
- Experience as a Client Software Support Specialist (CSSC) is an asset.
- Analytical mind.
- Autonomy and availability to work overtime outside of regular working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Strong team player and able to work in an Agile environment.
- Interest in learning new technologies.
- Guidance clientele.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable communicating both orally and in writing in French and English.
- Remote work is possible within a radius of 100km from Sherbrooke
Web Project Manager (FR/EN)
Fast-scaling Montreal software development company is looking for an energetic, bilingual (French + English) project manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web and mobile applications. The position is located in Montreal. The candidate must reside in Quebec province.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan (roadmap, GANTT, etc.) and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- At least 5 years of proven work experience as a Digital/web project manager
- Hands on experience with project management software, ideally Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Perfectly bilingual french + english
- PMP or scrum certification
- Account management experience
- Experience or knowledge in web development and frameworks
- Experience or knowledge in Quality Assurance
- Experience or knowledge in User Experience design (UX)
At Webisoft you will benefit from multiple perks which include:
- Dynamic workspace and environment with flexible working hours
- Company stock options
- Monthly team get-togethers
- Well stocked kitchen, including beer on tap
- Potential for major career and salary growth
- A result-driven, fast-paced, work environment